Black Matt Fibreglass (BMF) Tissue
Black Matt Fibreglass (BMF) Tissue – an affordable acoustic option in applications where the product may be partially viable (ie. behind perforated metal or timber slats). It is a light duty tissue made from bonded continuous glass fibres It is not suitable for mechanical cleaning or where a vapor barrier is required.
- The non-woven mat contains multiple layers of E-type glass, which are randomly dispersed across the sheet.
- Resists fibre erosion and provides good acoustic benefits.
• for internal lining of air-conditioning ductwork or plenum boxes
• behind perforated metal in acoustic silencers
• behind slotted or perforated timber for room acoustics
How can we help?
Need a quote or have a question about your current or upcoming commercial insulation project? Please describe the type of project you’re working on, the type of product/brand and quantity you need and if you’d like a quote.