Polywool Insulation is a thermally bonded 100% polyester blanket with good thermal control and acoustic absorption properties.
- Available in a range of densities and thicknesses.
- Features a ‘soft feel’ for easy installation.
- When these products are combined with Baron’s factory applied facing materials, you can be confident of achieving industry acceptable acoustic and thermal performance.
- The maximum service temperature of the faced surface is 70o
- Choose from standard facing options including AFT™, perforated heavy-duty foil, or black tissue. Other facing options are Mylar under perforated foil, or Black Durasorb.
- Also available: plain polyester can also be supplied in 100% BLACK polyester at a small premium via special orders.
Use Polywool Insulation various thermal and acoustic insulation treatments, including internal and external lagging of air conditioning duct work, room acoustics, storage tanks, and process equipment.
How can we help?
Need a quote or have a question about your current or upcoming commercial insulation project? Please describe the type of project you’re working on, the type of product/brand and quantity you need and if you’d like a quote.