Fixing Pins and Clips
Baron stocks a variety of HVAC Insulation pins and clips to use when installing both fibreglass duct board insulation and fibreglass duct wrap.
Our range of pins and clips includes:
- Cup Head Weld Pins – Quick and easy fastening procedure: simply push the cupped head pin onto the chuck of the welding gun and push it through the insulation to weld; Suitable for thermal, fire and acoustic insulation with and without aluminium foil – Fyrewrap®, Glasswool, Polyester, Rockwool; Back side of cupped head electrically insulated; 2.66mm diameter.
- CD Weld Pins – are 2.67mm diameter with a 5mm base and are used with a capacitor discharge pin welder, also available from Baron.
- Self-Adhesive Base Pins – have a 50 x 50mm galvanised metal base. For best results, apply to a dry, clean non-porous metal, thermally cured painted surface only – free from oil, grease, dust etc. Clean with methylated spirits. Service temperature is from -30ºC to 80ºC.
- Perforated Metal Base Pins – have a 50 x 50mm perforated galvanised metal base and can be used with a suitable anchor adhesive such as Liquid Nail or Max Bond.
- Type K Speed Clips – a 32 x 25mm galvanised metal clip.
- Type M Speed Clips – a 38mm diameter galvanised metal clip.
- Thumb Clips – a 38mm diameter black nylon clip. Select the pin length or cut down to below the insulation surface to give a firm grip.
How can we help?
Need a quote or have a question about your current or upcoming commercial insulation project? Please describe the type of project you’re working on, the type of product/brand and quantity you need and if you’d like a quote.