For metal fastening choose from these popular metal fixings: Hex Head Self Drilling Screws, Pan Head (Zinc Plated) Self Tapping Screw, Drive Anchor, Dome Head Rivet, and Double Ended Panel Drill High Speed Steel (HSS) material with Titanium Nitride coating.
- Hex Head Self Drilling Screws – General metal fastening, hex head for positive drive connection. Coarse Thread – Class 3 coating complies with AS3566.2-2002
- Hex Head Self Drilling Screw – UV and weather resistant EPDM non-conductive washer. Coarse Thread – Class 3 coating complies with AS3566.2-2002
- Pan Head (Zinc Plated) Self Tapping Screw – Commonly used in sheet metal fabrication. Pre-drilled or pre-punched holes required; screws cut their own thread. #2 PH
- Metal Drive Anchor – Zinc plated, mushroom head. Light duty, all metal hammer drive expansion anchor that provides a tamper proof fixing into concrete and solid masonry.
- Dome Head Rivet – Aluminium (AS) plain and painted; General purpose Dome Head Aluminium rivet with Steel mandrel for most common roofing, cladding, plumbing and sheet-metal applications.
- Double Ended Panel Drill High Speed Steel (HSS) material with Titanium Nitride coating reduces heat and increases lubricity for extended drill life.
How can we help?
Need a quote or have a question about your current or upcoming commercial insulation project? Please describe the type of project you’re working on, the type of product/brand and quantity you need and if you’d like a quote.